SAZ shoes Ltd (“SAZ”, “we”, “our”, “us”), with registered company in Riga (Latvia), recognizes the importance of maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of personal data (“Personal Data”) of our online visitors and customers (“you”, “your”, “yours”), and hereby informs you that any Personal Data which you provide to SAZ through our website www.sazshoes.com / www.saz.lv (“Website”) will be processed in compliance with current European privacy laws (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – “GPDR”).
You explicitly agree that we may:
- use web analytics tools (you can opt-out)
- use ad targeting tools (you can opt-out)
- contact you via e-mail or phone.
How we gather and use information
How and what information we gather
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via email, web-based fill-in forms and other direct contact from you.
When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, you will be required to provide your name and e-mail address and to confirm your subscription by clicking ‘Submit’.
How we may use gathered information
We may use collected personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services that you have requested;
- to process your orders, perform billing and notify you of the status of your order;
- to facilitate the renewal of subscriptions for products or services;
- to provide you with an effective customer service;
- for security, anti-piracy, and fraud prevention purposes;
- to provide you with newsletters, special offers and other information where you have consented to receive it;
- to undertake any other promotional activities where you have consented to such promotional activities;
- to comply with or verify compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- to re-engage with you on Facebook using Facebook's Custom Audiences feature.
If you do not want to receive newsletters, special offers and other information you can easily opt-out from future communication at anytime by clicking a link at the bottom of a message from us or by sending an explicit unsubscribe request to [email protected]
We may use collected non-personal information for the following purposes:
- to improve our products, services, customer experience and advertising strategy;
- for security, anti-piracy, and fraud prevention purposes;
- to identify actions or transactions as originating through an affiliate marketing or referral program;
- for ad targeting;
- for statistical or research and analysis purposes.
We may share your information with third-parties in following cases:
- To provide services delivered by our partners. We use other companies, which may include but not limited to present or future corporate affiliates, to provide joint services or certain services to us or on our behalf and help us to operate our business. In cases where it is necessary to deliver a service that is carried out by our third-party partner your information may be transmitted or made available to the partner which provides the service that you requested. For example, we may share your personal information with outsorsed accounting service ccompany.
- To comply with legal requirements, cooperate with law enforcement, prevent crime, and protect legal rights or SAZ, you and others. To the extent not expressly prohibited by applicable law, we may disclose the personal information we collect without notifying you when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate: (a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) to cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental investigations (without necessarily requiring the law enforcement or government agency requesting the information to formally serve us with a subpoena); (c) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible crime; (d) to enforce a contract; to protect and defend the rights or property of SAZ, its corporate affiliates, and their respective employees, clients and partners and agents, other users or the public in general; or (e) act in situations involving potential threats to the personal safety of any person.
How long do we keep collected information
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was originally collected (or to which you have subsequently consented), and as permitted or required by applicable law.
Cookies and how we use them
Several types of cookies are used on the Website for various purposes:
- Session cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the
website and use its features.
- Cookies that remember your choice. Some cookies used on this website allow the website to remember choices you make.
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies store information in an anonymous form.
- Ad targeting cookies These cookies are used to make advertising more effective and to show ads that are likely to be more relevant to you.
- Third party service provider cookies. Cookies can be set by the following
third party services used on this website: Google Analytics, Facebook Like Button,
Twitter Follow button, Google +1 button, YouTube videos.
For further information about cookies and inquiries as to how to manage them please read here www.aboutcookies.org.
Ad targeting tools that we use
We may use third party ad targeting tools to re-engage with our visitors and customers.
For example, when you visit our page, Google or other ad publisher that we use may note this by saving a cookie in your web browser and then use it to serve more of our ads on their website and their advertising partner websites.
You can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting by means of different free tools.
We use reputable third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to store your data and run SAZ website and services.
Your rights related to your personal information
If you are a data subject according to EU GDPR, you have the following rights related to your personal information:
- Right to access information. You have a right to receive information about why and how your personal data is processed. You have a right to receive a copy of your personal data stored by SAZ, free of charge, in a commonly used electronic format.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay, and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to be forgotten. You have a right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing and have your personal data erased without undue delay whenever the data is no longer necessary (a) for service provision, (b) for billing and (c) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to have processing of your personal data restricted where you object to it and SAZ has no legitimate grounds to continue the processing, where you contest the accuracy of the data, where the processing is unlawful, or where you require it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to object. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of data, except when this is required for a task in the public interest or where there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing. You can also object to processing performed for direct marketing purposes.